I’ve managed to get most of the tutorial text migrated over, and preserving all the old links (I think). Unfortunately, the images are presenting a bit of a problem. The old site had all the images located under each tutorial. WordPress does not like to do things that way, it seems. It wants to put them all in folders by month. Since a lot of the images have the same name, there will be lots of collisions. I’m still trying to figure out if there is any way to guide wordpress to put the files in separate directories. If anyone has any good ideas please drop me a line, or comment on this post.
In any case, I ask your continued good patience while I work this out, and if you need to access any of the old material with images you can visit the Internet Wayback Machine. Try this URL (you’ll have to paste it into your browser bar, I think: